Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment in 133 Armed forces broadcast schools(APS) across the country which are all affiliated to CBSE under Armed forces Welfare Culture Society (AWES) for the posts of PGT/TGT/PRT for all subjects.
DETAILS OF THE VACANCY :-
1.Categories of Teachers : PGT/TGT/PRT for all subjects.
2.NO.OF POSTS : This will vary from Teach to teach.The vacancies will be projected by the Schools while advertising for holding interviews for selection of teachers at the admittance of the literary time.
15.Notebook Science/ Informatics
EDUCATIONAL/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION :-
- PGT : Post graduation including 50% inscription and B.Ed including 50% inscription.
- TGT : Graduation including 50% inscription and B.Ed including 50% inscription.
- PRT : Graduation including 50% inscription and B.Ed including 50% inscription.
AGE AS ON 01-APRIL-2014 :-
- Fresh Candidates - Below 40 years, except forDelhi schools where TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs and PGT < 35 years
- Veteran Candidates - Below 57 years ( Should have smallest 5 years teaching experience in the continue 10 years)
SELECTION PROCEDURE :-Selection Procedure Will be made in two stages
- The boards 1: Screening Exam, conducted on the Second Sunday of each time, for vacancies including the intention of will increase all through the subsequent literary time.
- The boards 2:Interview, Evaluation of Teaching skills and notebook proficiency will be held under the aegis of HQ Commands for Schools under their jurisdiction.
- The Screening Exam for 2013 will be conducted as under:(a) Date. 08 Dec 2013(b) Mode. Ordeal will be conducted ON-LINE in the MCQ format.
- To be eligible for a post, the candidate should notch smallest 50 % inscription in each section.
APPLICATION FEE :-The concentration fee will be Rs 600/-( non refundable).
APPLICATION PROCEDURE :-
- andidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging on web- site http://awesindia.in . The registration portico will be commence from 23 Sep 2013 to 21 Oct 2013. Candidates can register from 9AM on 23 Sep 13 to 5PM on 21 Oct 2013.
- Log on the web-site http://awesindia.in and examine the fussy directions for Registration including the intention of will be void on the website.(a) Impart up the personal information or the concentration shape.(b) The logic will then question the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE.Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards or net banking. A payment gateway has been integrated including the web-site for the purpose and candidates will beguided through the payment process.
- Once registration is concluded, the candidates will get a confirmation including the intention of you have successfully registered yourself. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.
- Announce cards will be void ON-LINE. Candidates may
- download and print the same. The same should be produced for charitable access to the Exam Centre.
EXAM CENTRES :-A list of Exam Centres will be void on the Registration Portico. The candidates are required to impart in three choices in order of inclination.Try will be made to give the first choice to a candidate.
IMPORTANT DATES :-
- Registration - 23-SEPTEMBER-2013 to 21-OCTOBER-2013.
- Availability of Announce cards on-line : 11-NOVEMBER- 2013 ( Tentative. Will be informed including uploading)
- Exam - 08-DECEMBER-2013
- Publication of Consequences - 23-DECEMBER-2013
==>>For further details in the notification please follow the tell provided hereunder :
Keep visiting Regime Jobs